Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the regulations for the use of MW Digital Solutions Company's sites listed below (hereafter, "Our Sites"):
If you have additional questions or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following set of terminology applies in these Terms and Conditions:
- "Client," "Customer," and "You" refer to you, the person accessing this site, and to the business or other entity you represent, if applicable.
- "MWDS," (The) "Company," "Ourselves," "We," and "Our" refer to MW Digital Solutions Company.
- "Parties" refers to both the Client and MWDS, as defined above.
- (The) "Terms" refers collectively to the provisions contained in this agreement.
- "Our Sites" refers to only those websites listed at the beginning of this document, which are maintained by MW Digital Solutions Company.
- "User-generated content" refers to information, such as comments, that is posted by users of our website, rather than developers or agents of The Company.
Any use of the terminology or words above, including other forms, pluralizations, or capitalizations shall be taken as interchangeable and refer to the same.
Cookies and data collection
Unless otherwise stated, MW Digital Solutions and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Our Sites. All rights are reserved. You may access these materials as part of your use of our site, but may not do any of the following without express written consent of MW Digital Solutions Company or its agents:
- Republish or redistribute any content from Our Sites
- Sell, rent, or otherwise sub-license any material from Our Sites
- Modify any content obtained from Our Sites for any purpose, other than those permissable as fair use
Parts of Our Sites may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions or information. MW Digital Solutions Company does not filter, edit, publish, or review this information prior to its presence on Our Sites. User-generated content, including that of employees not posting via official channels, does not reflect the views or opinions of MW Digital Solutions Company, its agents, and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by law, MWDS shall not be liable for user-generated content, or for any damages or expenses as a result of user-generated content on this website.
MWDS reserves the right to monitor all user-generated content, including comments, and partially or fully redact any information that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, illegal, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
If you provide user-generated content in any form, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to use/post/share that content on our website and posess all necessary consent to do so.
- The content you generate/post/share does not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents, or trademarks of any party.
- The content cannot be considered defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate.
- The content does not contain any unlawful material.
- The content does not violate the privacy of any entity, and does not contain any personally identifiable information of any individual.
- The content is not used to solicit or promote any commercial activity aside from MWDS, or for any unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following types of entities may link to Our Sites without prior written approval:
- Governments and government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations and members of the press
- Online directory distributors
- Students or educators creating non-commercial content for educational use
Individuals may link to any page of Our Site as a reference or source when they generate educational content or answer questions on reputable online communities for developers, creators, etc. When linked in this manner, our content should be used only as a reference, not as a complete or tailored answer/solution; it should be clear that our content is not the work of the indidivual.
We may also consider and approve link requests from other organizations on a case-by-case basis. Link requests should be sent to email@example.com.
Any link to Our Sites for any purpose must comply with the following:
- The link may not be in any way deceptive
- The link must not imply Our sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of any opinion/position, product, service, organization, or individual.
- The link may not be used in or displayed alongside any content that may be deemed objectionable, unlawful, or offensive.
- We reserve the right to request that you remove any or all links to Our Sites at any time. You will make every reasonable effort to comply with these requests promptly.
By placing a link or reference to Our Sites in your content, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify MWDS and its agents, affiliates, and employees against any losses, liabilities, or claims that may arise by displaying the link or reference.
Inclusion in other sites, pages, or applications
Unless otherwise noted, no page, content, or service provided by Our Sites shall be included in other works without prior written permission. This includes the display of Our Sites through iFrames, directly embedding content (like images) from our servers, or displaying screenshots or videos of Our Sites. Other than standard use by search engines, automated tools or software may not be used replicate or archive content from Our Sites.
Removal of content from our website
If you find that any content, media, links, or user-generated content on Our Sites is illegal, offensive, or violates your rights, you should inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate your request as soon as possible and will take action as necessary. We are not obligated to remove content if it is found to be lawful, and may not follow up directly.
The terms and conditions set forth herein shall apply in place of all warranties, terms, representations, statements, and obligations whether expressed or implied by statute, common law, custom, or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Usage of Our Sites and the information or services contained on Our Sites is voluntary and free of charge. MWDS will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature relating to the use or availability of Our Sites. If you are an active customer, this paragraph may be specifically superceded in your support agreement to provide remedies in limited circumstances.